The EVC-1181S subwoofer comprises a single 18″ low frequency transducer in an optimally vented enclosure. It was created to complement the 8-, 12-, and 15-inch full range EVC systems, including the EVC-1122/VI Variable Intensity loudspeaker. Like other EVC models, the EVC-1181S subwoofer was designed and voiced to work in systems that use other EV-Innovation loudspeakers (EVF, EVH, EVA, and EVU). The EVC-1181S does not have an internal passive crossover; it requires a suitable active low pass filter and 4th-order Butterworth system high pass filter for proper operation.
- 97 dB sensitivity, 129 dB maximum SPL
- System rating: 350 W Continuous, (1400 W Peak)
- Recommended frequency range: 30 Hz to 135 Hz
- Designed to work with EVC 8-, 12-, and 15-inch systems
- Optional high quality transformer and patented Automatic Saturation Control (ASC) preserve rich, warm low-frequency response over 70V/100V lines